The Best Vegan Bean Stew

Delicious left over vegan bean stew from last night's dinner. My husband and I happily stumbled upon a new restaurant in our neighborhood called Greensquare Tavern. They had originally opened as Greenmarket Tavern, only to discover that the city's Greenmarkets had trademarked the name. This farm-to-table restaurant uses only local products (with the exception of their wine list.) This vegan bean stew is packed with beans, kale, spinach, tomatoes, fresh herbs, lentils, garlic and surely a few more deliciously satisfying ingredients my uneducated palate cannot yet detect. Did I mention eating out in New York is my schooling for my palate? Do take a chic peek: Greensquare Tavern, 5 West 21st Street near 5th Avenue; 212.929.2468.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP