Wedding Belles



Images Photographed by Me
Two of my dearest girlfriends are getting married this year. Although our wedding was last September, it is still so fresh in my mind that when I go into bridal boutiques the feeling of wanting to do it all over again comes over me! It really was the best day of my life. I am so thrilled to hear my girlfriends plan our their special days. Today while uptown I checked out JCrew's Bridal Boutique. It is stunning. Their bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses are equally gorgeous. While hunting for my dress, I found there was a lot of stuff that made me look like I rolled in crystals or made my shape resemble that of a meringue. Thankfully tasteful boutiques like White Boutique back in Toronto and JCrew Bridal have popped up for picky brides. For more information, take a chic peek at JCrew via www.jcrew.com and White Toronto via http://dev.studiocartogram.com/

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP