Missoni for Target


Well, I should have known better. Everything but the scraps were sold out by 8:35 am at the Target in Jersey City. I sauntered into Target at 11am. Like the scavenger I am, I managed to find two pieces. This one is my favorite for $29.99. I have heard from several friends that the e-commerce aspect was a bit of a mess. The system kept crashing over and over again. It seems like there are still some items for sale ... good luck getting them! Target or your very best bet is the selection of 33,896 items from this collection available on ebay!

Kate Lewis  – (September 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM)  

yesterday, i arrived at target ready to shop at 9:30am. everything was gone! there was a group of us walking around in disbelief. it was quite humorous.

Sabina  – (September 15, 2011 at 3:21 AM)  

That's funny! I was in that Target that afternoon and didn't even realize Missoni had a line there--I think it may have all sold out by then! Crazy.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP